With hot weather forecast over the weekend of Bestival, we’d like to remind everyone of the following advice to keep you and your friends safe…
• Keep yourself and your friends hydrated. There are free water taps available all over the festival in both the arenas and the campsites – bring a re-usable bottle with you to refill and drink water regularly, particularly if you’re consuming alcohol.
• Bring and wear hats and sunscreen.
• Seek regular shade under covered areas or at your campsite.
• With the increased temperatures, this also leads to higher pollen levels. If you suffer from hay fever, please ensure you plan ahead and bring antihistamine tablets, drops or sprays. These are all also sold at the on-site Hospital.
• If you are using BBQs in the campsites, please ensure that they are raised at least 1ft off the ground or used in the designated BBQ zones that we have created. Do not put a disposable BBQ directly on the grass.
• Empty all used BBQs in the allocated locations.
• If you’re feeling unwell at any point, please visit our on-site Hospital.