We have lots of beautiful Boutique Camping options available at Bestival – check out all our individual suppliers in the menu to discover more. Always the pioneer of the boutique camping experience, Bestival strives to improve year-on-year. We can’t wait to have you with us…
Boutique Camping includes:
- Dedicated toilets and showers in this exclusive camping area
- FREE car parking close to the camping area
- 24-hour security
- Spacious, beautiful camping area reserved only for Boutique structures
- Chill out bar and food trader serving until late for the sole use of Boutique campers
- Each Boutique supplier hosts their own reception area, offering welcoming vibes and added extras. Please check out the individual pages to see what they offer.
New for 2017! Greg’s Gypsy Bowtops are coming to Bestival! Greg has been bringing his beautiful wagons to our sister festival Camp Bestival for many years and now it’s your chance to stay in a traditional Whoopi Wagon for the weekend.
The Boutique Camping area is around a 10-minute walk to the main stage with plenty to see on the way.
Please check out all the articles in this section for more info on all the options and to book direct with each of our suppliers…
NB: You need to buy a General Admission Bestival Weekend Ticket IN ADDITION to any Boutique Camping structures. To book one of these beautiful structures you need to contact the supplier directly.